Saturday, June 02, 2012

Wedge Love

As Summer 2012 rolls in, I find myself not wanting to layer up with different pieces of clothing but choosing a lighter top and shorts. My inner fashionista does kick in though wondering how to accessorize without wearing too much during these high temps! This is when-- I turn to my shoes. Wedges are a great way to accessorize and allow your shoes to set the tone for the rest of your outfit.


Wedge Love




Every outfit should have something that makes it "POP"-- let your shoes do that this summer. Wedges are fantastic, usually (and shockingly) comfy, and come in so many styles, heights, and colors. Another perk of walking in wedges? These babies make your leg look longer, slender, and more toned! So love on wedges, they're the summer's hotties accessory! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops